We supply the following aggregates, for delivery or collection:
- Crushed Concrete = 75mm or 3″ down (6F2)Certificated – For use as a capping layer, general fill or as a road building material. We also do 6F1 Fines which is 10mm down with gradings for various Highways classes.
Crushed Concrete Type 1 = 50mm or 2″ down (Type 1) Certificated – Grading material, ideal for roads and under block paving and pathways etc. We also do 6F1 = 2″ down or 50mm. This product is very simular to Type 1 but is Masonry and concrete and not just pure concrete.
- Crushed Concrete Cobbles (When available, 3-4″ or 100mm) – Used for drainage, gabion and horse menages etc with Highways class certificates of 1B, we also supply a 40/10 drainage material
- Brick Yard Hardcore
- Road Planings, Type 4 certificate. (Screened 2″ or 50mm down)
- Recycled Aggregate 20mm or 40mm – no fines
- Ballast (10 or 20mm)
- Shingle (10, 20 or 40mm)
- 6f1 Fines
- Sharp Washed Sand
- Building Sand
- Glass Sand
- Cement – 25kg Mastercrete in plastic bags and Quinn Cement in paper bags
- Crushed Rock Chalk= This can be used for various Highway gradings from 1A, 6E, 6I, 6N- Suitable as a levelling product, general fill, deep fill or a drainage layer. Farmers use it for pot holing gateways and as a base for farm buildings. Our Chalk ( which we quarry ourselves from Pyecombe ) is one of the hardest and finest chalk materials found in Sussex. There are NO flints in the chalk. As used as a capping layer on the A23. Gradings from 10mm to 20mm and 20mm to 40mm.
- Crushed Chalk Cobbles(When available, 4″-3″) – Used for Deep Fill, ie. Wet Gateways
- MOT Type 1 (Pink and Grey)
- Agricultural Lime(10mm down). See www.robinsliming.com for further details.
- Field Flints – Unkapped, 4″ up to 1 foot
- Rock Salt (20kg Bags)
- All of the above are available in 25kg bags, jumbo bags or loose.